GEURB-003 歐洲維納斯的安娜
She's a bitch who thinks she's all that, but I won't put up with her crap.
她是一個認為自己很了不起的母狗,但我不會忍受她的糞便。
I'm gonna put her in her place and show her who's boss.
我會讓她知道自己位置,並向她展示我是老闆。
She better watch her mouth or I'll wipe the floor with her.
她最好注意自己的言辭,否則我會用她來擦地板。
I'm not gonna let her walk all over me. I'll stand up to her and make her respect me.
我不會讓她在我身上走來走去。我會挺身而出,讓她尊重我。
She thinks she can dominate me, but she's got another thing coming. I'll fight back and win.
她認為她可以支配我,但她有另一件事要來了。我會反擊並贏得勝利。
I'm not afraid of her; I'll confront her with confidence.
我不害怕她;我會充滿信心地與她對抗。
I'll make her see that I won't tolerate her attitude.
我會讓她看到我不會容忍她的態度。
She'll learn to treat me with respect, or else.
她會學會尊重我,否則。
I'm not gonna back down; I'll stand my ground and defend my dignity.
我不會退縮;我會堅守自己的立場,捍衛自己的尊嚴。
She's gonna know that I'm not someone to be messed with.
她會知道我不是可以隨便對付的人。
I'll show her that I'm strong and capable of handling her nonsense.
我會向她展示我是強大的,有能力處理她的胡扯。
She'll have to recognize my worth and treat me accordingly.
她將不得不認可我的價值,並相應地對待我。
2018年11月8日